Detailed information and instructions for your forth coming Dental Appointment
Do not attend if you have any of the following:
- If you or a household member has had a positive Covid-19 test in the last 10 days.
- If you or a household member are awaiting a PCR test result.
- If you have travelled to a red list country in the last 10 days.
- If you or a household member has been advised to isolate by NHS test and trace.
- A new continuous cough.
- A high temperature or fever.
- A loss of taste or smell.
On the day of your appointment
- Please ensure that you have used the bathroom before you attend for your appointment as the use of toilet facilities is restricted at this time.
- Only yourself and if needed a designated carer will be allowed to enter the practice so where ever possible attend alone and bring minimal personal items with you.
- The front door will be locked so please ring the doorbell to let reception know you are waiting or call us from you mobile on 01904 786196.
- We will complete a Covid-19 questionnaire on your arrival at the practice.
- There may be a short wait outside if the surgeries are already in use or a patient is occupying the reception area.
Entering the practice
- Please wear a mask.
- We will call you in when it is time for you to enter the practice.
- On entry we will ask you to sanitise your hands.
- You will enter the treatment room where the dentist and nurse will be waiting in the appropriate PPE.
- With the PPE it may be difficult to hear the dentist so please let them know if you are struggling.
Leaving the practice
- Following your treatment, our receptionist will once again ask you to sanitise your hands.
- Card payments are our preferred option for payments currently.
- Our receptionist will then make any future appointments required and provide confirmation by text or email.
- Finally the receptionist will open the door for you to leave.
After your appointment
- Please contact the practice if you experience any Covid-19 symptoms within the next 14 days of your appointment.