Our Mission Statement
We take pride in providing you with high quality dental care in a friendly and relaxed environment. Our team are dedicated to helping you achieve and maintain good oral health through a preventative approach to dental care. We encourage you to visit regularly for check-ups and also hygienist appointments. We will take the time to provide you with oral health advice which will therefore enable you to take good care of your mouth.
Our commitment to you
- To listen to your dental problems and to give you an explanation of treatment and solution to your problem that you can understand.
- To give you a clear and written estimate of your treatment.
- To respect your dignity and the choices you make.
- To protect the confidentiality of any information you provide.
- To co-operate with other members of our dental team and other health care colleagues so as to act in your best interest.
- To follow the latest cross-infection guidelines ensuring your safety is of prime concern.
- To keep up to date with the latest technologies and treatments available.
- To do all we can to keep to appointment times as we understand your time is precious.
What we request from you
- To attend for appointments on time, giving 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- To pay for treatment at the end of each visit as requested.
- To follow any advice we may give you after treatment.
- To respect our dental team and reception staff as we respect you as a patient.
Here at Ainsty Dental Practice, we are always striving to improve our service to you and so we are constantly seeking your opinions and suggestions. In order to improve the services we offer and give you the dental care that you deserve, we have feedback questionnaires at our practice. We always welcome your input, it’s only with this that you can help us to get better. Further information on how to provide Compliments, Comments and Complaints can be found here.
request an appointment
To make an appointment contact us in our working hours, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Call Us: 01904 786196
Or use the form bellow and our reception team will be in contact.